DID DAVID BAKER WHITE CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
David Baker White with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC Has 8 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is David B. White with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC?
David White (CRD #2391143) who is currently registered with Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and located in Southlake, Texas is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, David White was associated with 4 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, David White has been the subject of 8 customer complaints that we know about, 2 of those complaints were filed in the last 2 years to recover investment losses. Six of David White’s 8 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two customer complaints were denied by his current and former employers, and to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against David White
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged that David White should not of recommended she purchase an annuity with the proceeds of another annuity she inherited.
- Client alleges that she wanted conservative to moderate investments and instead David White, against or instructions put the money in aggressive high risk investments.
- Claimants allege that David White misrepresented the tax consequences of liquidation of an annuity.
- Several Claimants and separate arbitration filings alleged breach of fiduciary duty, misrepresentation, negligence, and unsuitable investment recommendations.
- Client alleged that her account was churned.
- Customers alleged that David White made several unauthorized transactions.
David White Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, David White did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of David White at Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether David White has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC about David White also raises questions about its supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC
If you have questions about Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and/or David White and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.