DID DAVID JOHN TADDEO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
David John Taddeo with LPL Financial LLC Has 3 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past Year
Who is David J. Taddeo with LPL Financial LLC?
David Taddeo (CRD #1163829) who is currently registered with LPL Financial LLC and located in La Mesa, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to LPL Financial LLC, David Taddeo was associated with 2 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
LPL Financial LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, David Taddeo has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Three of David Taddeo’s 5 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There is currently one pending customer complaints filed against David Taddeo’s current employer LPL Financial LLC for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against David Taddeo
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Customer alleges that the terms of a variable annuity were misrepresented and LPL Financial settled that case for $325,000.
- Customer alleged that a variable annuities income guarantee feature was misrepresented and LPL financial settled that case, $289,000.
- Customers allege that the financial advisor delayed the termination of a profit-sharing plan caused them investment losses.
- Customer alleged that the representative provided unsuitable investment recommendation and management of Tiger Claw II, LLC advisory account.
- Customer alleged that terms of a variable annuity income benefit for misrepresented.
David Taddeo Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, David Taddeo did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of David Taddeo at LPL Financial LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether David Taddeo has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at LPL Financial LLC also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At LPL Financial LLC
If you have questions about LPL Financial LLC and/or David Taddeo and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.