DID CHRISTOPHER LEE HIBBARD CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Christopher Hibbard Formerly With Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Has 10 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Christopher Hibbard formerly with Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith?
Christopher Hibbard (CRD #3176484) who was formerly registered with Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith and located in Louisville, Kentucky is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Christopher Hibbard has also been the subject of a FINRA investigation in which he failed to respond to FINRAs request for information and was subsequently barred from any further association from any member firm in any capacity.
Christopher Hibbard Customer Complaints
Christopher Hibbard has been the subject of 10 customer complaints that we know about. Six of Christopher Hibbard’s 10 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There are currently four pending customer complaints filed against Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith and Raymond James Morgan Keegan for investment losses caused by Christopher Hibbard’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Christopher Hibbard
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Attorney for client alleged Christopher Hibbard’s fraud and lack of documentation related to accounts.
- Attorney for client alleged theft and unauthorized annuity withdrawals by Christopher Hibbard.
- Attorney for client alleged Christopher Hibbard’s theft, churning, misrepresentation, unsuitable investment recommendations and misappropriation of funds.
- Client alleged Christopher Hibbard’s misappropriation of funds.
- The customer alleged Christopher Hibbard’s misrepresentation, unauthorized trading, misappropriation of funds, forgery and embezzlement.
- The customer alleged Christopher Hibbard’s misappropriation of funds.
- The customer alleged Christopher Hibbard’s theft and misappropriation of funds.
- The customers alleged misrepresentation and discrepancies in amount of withdrawals from account by Christopher Hibbard.
- The customers alleged Christopher Hibbard’s unauthorized transactions and theft, unsuitable investment recommendations, failure to follow instructions, and misrepresentation.
- Trustee alleged Christopher Hibbard’s theft and an unauthorized annuity withdrawal.
Christopher Hibbard Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Christopher Hibbard did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Christopher Hibbard at Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Christopher Hibbard has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Due To Christopher Hibbard
If you have questions about Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith and/or Christopher Hibbard and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.