DID BRYON EDWIN MARTINSEN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Bryon Edwin Martinsen with Centaurius Financial, Inc. Has 4 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Bryon E. Martinsen with Centaurius Financial, Inc.?
Bryon Martinsen (CRD #1621649) who is currently registered with Centaurius Financial, Inc. and located in Kings Park, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Centaurius Financial, Inc., Bryon Martinsen was associated with 3 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Centaurius Financial, Inc. Broker Misconduct
In his career, Bryon Martinsen has been the subject of 10 customer complaints that we know about, 4 of those complaints were filed in the last two years to recover investment losses. Seven of Bryon Martinsen’s 10 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of those customer complaints were denied by his former employer and to date the customer has not pursued any action. There are currently 3 pending customer complaints filed against Bryon Martinsen’s current employer Centaurius Financial, Inc. for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Bryon Martinsen
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Customer alleges financial advisor recommended unsuitable investments involving real estate securities.
- Client alleges unsuitable investments, misrepresentations and omission of material risk, in connection with various real estate securities.
- The allegations include breach of fiduciary duty, common law fraud, negligence, misrepresentations/omissions, and negligence/breach of industry rules pertaining to the purchases of non-traded REIT, leasing equipment funds and other private placements.
- Customer complaints about unsuitable variable annuity and mutual fund products that were not fully explained.
- Customer alleged unsuitability, misrepresentations, omissions, negligence, fraud, breach of contract, and breach of fiduciary duty in connection with the offer and sale of viatical contracts.
- Customers alleged that the registered representative invest their funds and unsuitable, high risk, and illiquid investments, including variable annuity, limited partnership interests, and real estate securities.
Bryon Martinsen Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Bryon Martinsen did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Bryon Martinsen at Centaurius Financial, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Bryon Martinsen has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Centaurius Financial, Inc. also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Centaurius Financial, Inc.
If you have questions about Centaurius Financial, Inc. and/or Bryon Martinsen and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.