DID ASHLEY WOODARD CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Ashley Woodard Of N.Y. Life And Formerly IFS Securities And Voya Financial Advisors Has 10 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Ashley Woodard Of NY Life And Formerly IFS Securities And Voya Financial Advisors?
Ashley Woodard who is currently registered with NY Life Securities and Eagle Strategies and located in Greenville, South Carolina is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. He was last registered in the securities industry as an associate of IFS Securities. Prior to NY Life Securities, he was registered with IFS Securities and Voya Financial Advisors and six other investment advisory and brokerage firms.
N.Y. Life, IFS Securities, And Voya Financial Advisors Broker Misconduct
Remarkably in the last two years, Mr. Woodard has found himself to be the subject of ten (10) customer complaints that we know about. Six of those customer complaints were settled in favor of investors in a range of $37,500 to $750,000. There are currently three pending customer complaints filed against Mr. Woodard’s former employers for his alleged misconduct. The remaining complaint was denied by his former employer and it appears no further action was taken by the customers.
Allegations Against Ashley Woodard
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements, and pending complaints are as follows:
- Allegations include various alternative, illiquid and unsuitable securities recommended by the representative.
- Claimant alleges that she was misled regarding the nature and risk of multiple illiquid private placement investments which were inappropriate or her financial needs.
- Allegations include misrepresentation and suitability related to the alternative/illiquid securities that were recommended.
- Claimants alleged misrepresentation and suitability related to the recommended alternative/illiquid securities.
- Allegations within the statement of claim include customer was advised to liquidate entire portfolio and invest in unsuitable, I risk, high fee, and illiquid investments.
- Claimants allege that various alternative, illiquid, complex, and unsuitable securities were recommended regardless of their risk tolerance, and investor profile.
- The statement of claim alleges hundreds of thousands of dollars of claimants assets were placed in multiple illiquid, risky and speculative private placements.
- Claimants alleged that their interests were disregarded and that they were steered into multiple illiquid and unsuitable private placement investments.
Ashley Woodard Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Mr. Woodard did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by ten (10) customers are red flags which should put all former customers of Mr. Woodard at IFS Securities and Voya Financial Advisors on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Mr. Woodard has engaged in stockbroker misconduct that caused their investment losses. The large number of customer complaints also raises questions about NY Life Securities and Eagle Strategies’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At NY Life, IFS Securities, And Voya Financial Advisors
If you have questions about IFS Securities and Voya Financial Advisors and/or Mr. Woodward and the management or performance of your accounts contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.