Cases & Investigations
For over 40 years, Attorney Pearce and his staff members at The Law Offices of Robert Wayne Pearce, P.A. have worked on and continue to work on a wide variety of securities, commodities and investment disputes for investors arising out of stock brokerage, commodity brokerage, insurance and other financial service companys’ employees, representatives and agents’ misconduct. We represent investors with securities and commodities law issues and a broad range of other practice areas in courtroom litigation, arbitration and mediation proceedings from offices in Boca Raton, Florida across the United States.
Our Florida Attorneys Handle Stockbroker Fraud Cases & Investigations Nationwide
The most common investor claims have been claims for misrepresentation, failure to disclose important information, unsuitable recommendations, churning or excessive trading, and unauthorized trading in stocks, bonds, mutual funds and options in violation of federal and state statutes, common law and industry rules. However, in the past three years, most of our cases have arisen out of the latest wave of investment products, widespread misconduct with the same investment firms, branch offices and/or brokers. We are presently engaged in a number of cases and investigations involving not only the so-called "garden variety" stock, bond and option claims but many other types of misrepresented and mismanaged investment products and fraudulent schemes.
A brief description of some of our current stockbroker fraud Cases and Investigations with links to other pages within our website and Investors Rights Blog to help answer your questions and help you recover your losses is below:
- Alternative Investment Cases and Investigations:
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Exchange Traded Notes(ETNs)
- Note Linked Structured Products
- Early Retirement Scams
- Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation
- Oil & Gas Investments
- Ponzi Schemes
- Private Placements/Regulation D Offerings
- Puerto Rico Closed End Bond Funds
- Rogue (Bad) Brokers and Investment Advisors
- Securities-Backed Lending and Margin Accounts
- Investors With “Blown-Out” Securities-Backed Credit Line and Margin Accounts: How Do You Recover Your Investment Losses?
- Securities-Backed Lines of Credit Can Be More Dangerous Than Margin Accounts!
- UBS Financial Services, Inc. Sued For Florida and Ohio Financial Advisor’s Alleged Misconduct Involving a Credit-Line Investment Strategy
- J.P. Morgan Sued for Edward Turley and Steven Foote’s Alleged Margin Account Misconduct
- Our Securities-Backed Lending Account Blog Archives
These types of investments and schemes are generally more complex and nefarious. The products may incorporate one or more type of investments and investment strategies. The financial schemes perpetrated by these fraudsters often prey on our most vulnerable citizens at a point in life when they can least afford to be the victim of financial abuse.Free Initial Consultation With Securities, Commodities and Investment Dispute Attorneys
The Law Offices of Robert Wayne Pearce, P.A. understands what is at stake in securities, commodities and investment law matters and constantly strives to secure the most favorable possible result. Mr. Pearce provides a complete review of your case and fully explains your legal options. The firm works to ensure that you have all of the information necessary to make a sound decision before any action is taken in your case.
For dedicated representation by a law firm with substantial experience in all kinds of securities, commodities and investment disputes, contact the firm by telephone at 561-338-0037 or toll free at 800-732-2889 or via e-mail. We may also be able to arrange a meeting with you at offices located in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and West Palm Beach, Florida and elsewhere.