DID ANDRE PIERRE DAVIS CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Andre Pierre Davis formerly with Paulson Investment Company LLC, First Standard Financial Company LLC, and National Securities Corporation Has 8 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Andre P. Davis formerly with Paulson Investment Company LLC?
Andre Davis (CRD #1417097) who was formerly registered with Paulson Investment Company LLC, First Standard Financial Company LLC, and National Securities Corporation and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Prior to Paulson Investment Company LLC, Andre Davis was associated with First Standard Financial Company LLC and National Securities Corporation and 5other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Paulson Investment Company LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, Andre Davis has been the subject of 16 customer complaints that we know about, 8 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Six of Andre Davis’ 16 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three complaints were denied by his employers and the customers did not take any further action. There are currently 7 pending customer complaints filed against Andre Davis’ former employer Paulson Investment Company, LLC for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Andre Davis
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- The claimant alleges churning and unsuitable trading.
- The claimant alleged unsuitable recommendations.
- The claimant alleges that the financial advisor misrepresented investments to him and guaranteed in investment against loss.
- Customer alleged broker made unauthorized transactions, unsuitable investments, excessive trading, excessive commissions, and misrepresentations related to his accounts.
- The claimant alleged that the broker used high-pressure sales tactics and also made unsuitable recommendations, misrepresentations, and omissions of fact.
- The claimant alleged fraud, breach of fiduciary duties, negligence, and aiding and abetting.
- The claimant alleged excessive trading, unsuitable investments in unauthorized trading in common and preferred stocks.
Andre Davis Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Andre Davis did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Andre Davis at Paulson Investment Company LLC, First Standard Financial Company LLC, and National Securities Corporation on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Andre Davis has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at Paulson Investment Company LLC, First Standard Financial Company LLC, and National Securities Corporation also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses At Paulson Investment Company LLC
If you have questions about Paulson Investment Company LLC, First Standard Financial Company LLC, and National Securities Corporation and/or Andre Davis and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.